Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Is Botanical Perfume Right for You?

FAQ about Maw-Maw Kelli’s Botanical Perfume

What are Botanical Perfumes? Botanical Perfumes are liquid natural perfumes in a base of organic jojoba oil along with blended essential oils to create a signature scent.  They are wonderful because they adjust to each person’s chemistry.  

Is Botanical Perfume  right for me? That depends!!  If love high quality ingredients and are tired of putting chemical junk  on your body then YES botanical perfume is for you!

Are they expensive?  Not at all.  All of my perfumes are handmade in small batches with quality ingredients with REAL essential oils (high quality ones that are ethically sourced) along with and organic jojoba oil .  My daughter and I create all of our perfume blends and recipes. We do our own formulation and don’t copy or try and steal other people’s work (even though people have tried to with ours).  Some of our blends actually take MONTHS to develop and perfect! 

How long do they last?  That depends on how often you use them I just ran out of one bottle of my favorite scents (EarthKeeper)  and I had it about two years. YES it lasted that long and smell the same as it did when I first made it.  Some people use them faster of course; it’s all up to you.

Can I reapply during the day?  Absolutely.   There’s no reason you can't apply more when you like!

What are people saying?  I have gotten many wonderful testimonials on my perfume.  Here are just a few of them:

‘Midnight Rose is my favorite and I could NEVER wear perfume before. I am so glad I found this product.’   J.H.

‘Please never lose the recipe to Vanilla Cappuccino, I can’t live without it.  Lol’  M.G.

‘I can never find perfumes that work with my body chemistry, I am in love with this, thank you!’  T.W.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea!  Like what you hear?  Click below to see our choices buy today!   Think a friend may be interested? No worries send them this blog too!