Thursday, January 14, 2016

Crossroads Healing Magazine!

Hey Yall!!  Just a short information blog here for you!!!

Come see some of my articles, recipes and other goodies on this new online Magazine started by my friend Monica of Earth and Spirit Walk. 


Here is the rainbow ferment recipe from my blog!!! 

I have also written a few articles as well.  The first one is linked below and look for the new one in the February issue on Shedding your Skin! And remember to look for my rockstar snake Ms. Candy's and to share it so other people can enjoy and see my rockstar too!  I love my critters!!! 

This is a very exciting adventure!
Here is another link on Medium 

I hope you will check out the great information that is being gathered to help you move through life with more happiness and grace!