Thursday, October 22, 2015

Website is LIVE!!

I want to thank my web designer also known as my daughter (Johnnie who is a professional photographer by the way if you need one) for her awesome work on my website.  Those of you that know me know that technology and I are not the best of friends (hence my simple blog) and this could have NEVER happened without her help.  Thank you my love!!!

The site is www.mawmawkelli.com (I know too easy to remember right)


In other news:

Here are some new things you may be interested in:

I am going to be offering Personal Wellness Coaching Services.  I am tired of seeing people with little to NO experience offer these and some of the advice they are offering is horrifying to me. Maybe they took a 6 weeks class but haven't studied in detail nutrition, wellness and holistic therapies for YEARS like that I have and this bothered me.  I walk the walk I do not just talk the talk to try to sell something (that bothers me too)  I got fed up with seeing that and realized that people have a need for this BUT they need someone qualified, genuine, knowledgable and encouraging!   This program will have an introductory special and I will only take a few people so now is the time if you are interested.   Email me to go on the list for when this program goes live. kelliarmes@gmail.com

Essential Oil Safety Class: ( I do this class for free as a community service to counter all the poor information and unsafe usages that are floating around at home parties and on social media.
https://www.facebook.com/events/172869173049783/


ACHOO Class (this is a replay) is on 10 November in the evening more information is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/111460885876012/